Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you want to start working from home full-time with the prospect
of one day working on site with a supportive exciting team? We are
currently recruiting for driven individuals to join our team as
Customer Service and Sales Representatives in the Rochester
As a Customer Service and Sales Representatives , you'll
bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and
solutions to customers through inbound call. You will get to work
with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of
leaders and peers to support you.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly wage of $12.50/hr with an increase to $13/hr
after training with potential to achieve monthly performance
incentives up to $1,000.
- A computer for you to set yourself up for success to work from
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & Paid Time Off
- Advancement opportunities - 100% of our frontline leaders have
been promoted from within
- Monthly company rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer
dedicated to Sutherland
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are a natural communicator who thrives at helping customers
with questions, billing inquiries, and issues in a courteous and
professional manner to resolve their issues while retaining their
- Are a problem-solver who can offer alternate solutions and work
through financial transactions
- Are a great listener who asks the right questions to get the
- Have at least one-year experience in customer service including
success in meeting sales goals and targets
- Have completed high school or equivalent
- Have full-time availability
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download -
the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not
compatible with our systems.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Two 20-inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which
you will be able and willing to download our app that will be
leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and
rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and
insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data
analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across
industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater
agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for
over 30 years.
Keywords: Sutherland, Rochester , Customer Service Representative, Other , Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!