Req Number212632 Category Sales, Management, Business Banking,
Business Banking Relationship Manager II, Business Banking
Referrals Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- To manage, acquire and deepen a portfolio of new and existing
commercial customer relationships within the Business Banking
- The RM2 will focus on clients with annual revenues ranging from
- Through a consultative approach understand the client needs,
providing value added solutions that enhance the customer
experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of
customer and the Bank.
- Possess and maintain a working knowledge in all aspects of
commercial credit including the identification, assessment and
mitigation of risk. Successfully operate in a "team" atmosphere
building upon and leveraging strong internal and external
- Operate within a fast paced, demanding sales culture with
measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit
generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should be a successful proven relationship
manager with experience with moderately complex portfolios,
customers and transactions.
- This individual is developing an equally strong grasp of sales
and credit skills. The candidate is expected to possess external
visibility in the local market in terms of reputation, COI network,
strong customer following and local community involvement.
- This individual possesses the potential to provide a growing
impact of the team in a reasonable period of time. This individual
is a self-starter and motivator who has demonstrated growth
- 4+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or
related business lending experience.
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree
- Completion of Commercial Credit Training
- Proficiency with portfolio management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with technologies
- Strong sense of customer service, satisfaction and
- Adept at needs identification, problem solving and the
consultative sales approach.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to overcome
objections and adversity
- Following of prospects, customers and COIs
- Ability to self generate and drive new business
- Strong understanding of risk and compliance
- Meaningful Community involvement
- Strong upside career potential
- Strong understanding of core products and services
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic
violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Note: The application system is not compatible with all
operating systems and devices. If you experience technical
difficulties, please click on the Help link.
Join our Talent Community
Sign up below to receive job alerts, our monthly newsletter and
advice from our recruiters straight to your inbox.
Interested InChoose a job category you are interested in, such
as Marketing or Technology. Select the location you'd like to
receive alerts for. Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert.
You can sign up for as many job alerts as you would like!
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAdministrationAgileAgile
TransformationArchitecture & StrategyAuditBranch ManagerBranch
PositionsBusiness BankingBusiness Banking ReferralsBusiness Banking
Relationship Manager IBusiness Banking Relationship Manager
IICitizens BankerCitizens TellerCommercial
SecurityCustomer ServiceCyber SecurityData Science &
EngineeringDigital MarketingDigital TechnologyFinance, Accounting &
AuditFinancial AdvisorGlobal Transaction ServicesHome EquityHome
Lending OperationsHome Mortgage RetailHome Mortgage Wholesale
Loan OfficerOperationsPremier AdvisorProduct OwnerProduct
SupportProperty ServicesRemoteRetail BankingRisk
ManagementSalesSoftware Engineering & CloudSupply