Principal, Program Management
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Code: SAS20212403-58597
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Responsible for leading and managing the development and
deployment of systems and services for the Skywatch program within
L3Harris Space and Airborne Systems to deliver advanced,
technology-based solutions that solve government and commercial
customers' mission-critical challenges.
- Responsible for managing and driving key performance indicators
of cost, schedule and technical performance requirements of a
complex technical program through the life-cycle phases of
development, implementation and operations to meet and exceed
revenue and profit objectives.
- Maintain an integrated master schedule, managing development
and test to a technical baseline, and maintains an active and
proactive risk management program.
- Responsible for budget management and financial execution of
- Develop and manage programmatic and financial forecasts.
- Prepare proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and
specifications, operating budget and financial terms/conditions of
- Responsible for managing a collaborative work environment with
the customer to achieve business objectives.
- Drive long-term business strategy.
- Drive continuous improvements in operations performance to
improve customer satisfaction, reduce project schedules, lower
costs and increase quality.
- Works with customers to determine needs, requirements and new
business opportunities, and then directs the preparation of
proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and
specifications to meet those needs.
- Ensures that all resources such as engineering, manpower,
production and facilities are available to support the program for
tactical and strategic objectives.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from
technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Interacts internally with management and customers on
significant business matters.
- Fully understand customer mission gaps, constraints and
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior program
management experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years
of prior program managment experience.
- Current Active TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong leader
- Ability to manage and analyze budgets and cost controls
- Risk management
- Critical thinker
- Task manager
- PMP Certification
- Program Management experience with the United States Air
Keywords: L3Harris, Rochester , Principal, Program Management, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!