Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
Company: US Foods, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join Our Community of Food People!
Lead analytical support for Shared Business Services, including
conducting and delivering analyses, developing and delivery of ad
hoc and regular reporting, and developing analytics and processes
to support Shared Business Services' strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
CI/Project Management - 65%
- Lead development of tools and reports for end users, including
developing requirements, reviewing user stories, evaluating IT
development progress, managing user acceptance testing, and
training end users.
- Lead analyses for Shared Business Services and their partners
to enhance goals of their programs. This includes gathering and
cleansing data, incorporating and interpreting mathematical
analyses, and developing insights from analyses.
- Partner with leadership on how best to problem solve for an
approach and the data sets and methodology required.
- Synthesize analyses and develop clear communications to Shared
Business Services and their business partners. Present analyses
with limited oversight and supervision.
- Serve as subject matter expert and thought leader for
applicable analytics for assigned business matters.
- Conduct complex root cause analysis on business problems, in
partnership with leadership to identify insights that inform and
drive key business decisions
Daily Operations - 35%
- Provide ongoing maintenance for established reporting tools,
monitor/respond to alerts regarding key data sources or job
- Ensure that all testing procedures have been carried out as per
the predetermined goals
- Train others on use of key tools and reports.
- Engage with Business Intelligence Center of Excellence on best
practices, lessons learned, and knowledge sharing on analytics and
tools across the enterprise
- Serve as "power user"of custom and third party applications,
advanced querying and complex data aggregations and analyses not
supported by a single application.
- Serve as subject matter expert of applicable tools, databases,
- Focus on delivering support efforts within established service
level agreements to ensure department key performance indicators
Internal: Shared Business Services Team, Quantitative Methods
Team, Insights and Analytics Team
Education/Training: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing,
Finance, Operations, Shared Business Services, Engineering or
related field required.
Related Experience: 5+ years' experience in statistical
analysis, business analysis, data analysis, data reporting roles
required. Experience with call center data and/or operations
preferred. Experience in food distribution, retail, or related
industries with large datasets and transactional data
- Ability to execute complex reporting and analysis of systems
information to support projects, processes, users, and stakeholders
with the ability to perform detailed statistical analysis to
identify actionable insights, build predictive models and produce
impactful visualization of the insights for end user
- Experience with process documentation, identifying improvement
opportunities and specific measurements to track performance post
- Proficiency in the following required: Microsoft Outlook,
Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Data querying methodologies and languages;
Tableau or related visual presentation/reporting tool; Cloud-based
data warehouse environments (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift).
- Knowledge of Open Source Technology (e.g. Python), MS
- Ability to learn and interpret data from key Foods systems such
as eCommerce, Salesforce.com (SOUS), Avaya Telephony Platform,
Verint/Monet Workforce Management
- Strong cross-functional business acumen; Experience
collaborating with solutions to enable project completion;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and influence
change in complex organizations
- Proven ability to manage projects, understands how to escalate
& drive issues to resolution, manage budget, perform resource
planning and manage scope.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to
think creatively and develop new solutions; Superior organizational
and problem solving;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing
priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented
- Perseveres to locate necessary data and identify creative
solutions to enable project completion;
- Consistently delivers high-quality, timely work resulting in
highly satisfied customers;
- Passion for learning and team player.
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods, Inc., Rochester , Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote), Other , Alabama, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!