Company: Milton CAT
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Milton CAT is looking for a highly-driven leader with a focus on
efficiency and productivity, who is ready to start or develop their
career in Supply Chain Management. We are looking to invest in and
develop the right individual with the goal of driving increased
efficiencies within Parts Operations and launching your career path
within Milton CAT. You will go through an extensive training
program covering who we are at Milton CAT, the parts, products and
services we represent and sell, as well as learn our internal
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), ERP systems and operational
- Supervise, direct and develop warehouse personnel and
operations to drive efficiencies and promote excellent customer
- Actively monitor inventory, verifying that the proper inventory
control procedures are in place and followed to include, cycle
counts, location availability, inventory adjustment report, WMS to
ERP balance, etc.
- Supply Chain Management (orders, receiving, stocking,
pick/pack, store transfers, shipping, inventory, etc.).
- Learn and coach the use of electronic and technology tools
(WMS, ERP databases, Scanners, etc.).
- Perform all duties in support of company practices and policies
regarding Equal Employment Opportunity and appropriate business
- Effectively communicate and resolve customer service issues in
a timely and professional manner.
- Lead by example in all safe work practices and procedures and
verify assigned personnel are knowledgeable and following such
practices and procedures.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field a
plus. Equivalent education and relevant work experience may be
considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in supply support systems (automotive, heavy-duty
equipment parts, or similar industries a plus)
- Solid Leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, an innate ability to lead,
motivate and coach.
- Focused, strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude.
- Must be available to travel to other branch locations or cities
where required training is offered.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your
supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT
or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are
required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage
applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to
further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free
Keywords: Milton CAT, Rochester , Warehouse Supervisor, Other , Batavia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!