Valet (Seasonal) - PT
Company: Oak Hill Country Club
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Department: House Operations
Reports To: Valet Supervisor / Assistant Clubhouse Manager
Job Description: To consistently provide an exceptional and
memorable member and guest experience upon arrival and departure of
Oak Hill Country Club by offering friendly and welcoming valet
service (park and retrieve automobiles for members and guests).
- Complies with Oak Hill Country Club's Acorns of
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and
dressed in accordance with Oak Hill Country Club's appearance
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Anticipate guest and contact needs, ascertain satisfaction, and
respond urgently and appropriately to concerns and requests.
- Exceptional communication abilities when interacting with
associates, guests, clients and internal departments to build
- Able to consistently perform tasks with little direct
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers.
- Greets members and guests with a warm and friendly
- Helps members and guests in and out of automobiles.
- Assists members and guests with luggage, golf clubs, etc.
- Provides guests with directions and information about daily
banquet and Club events.
- Maintains a clean and safe clubhouse entrance.
- Monitors and controls vendor deliveries.
- Ensures employees are parking in authorized locations.
- Provides travel information.
- Assists with taxi services.
- Offers and provides vehicle services when appropriate (vacuum,
glass cleaning, tire shine, dusting, polishing, etc.)
- Prevents unauthorized people from entrance to club.
- Issues and collects automobile violation tickets.
- Performs other appropriate tasks assigned by the Valet
Supervisor & Assistant Clubhouse Manager.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles.
- Must be able to continuously sit, stand and walk a minimum of 8
- Must be able to bend, kneel, push and pull over the course of a
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per Oak Hill's appearance standards.
- Will be required to perform job functions outdoors and be
exposed to sun, heat, humidity and other elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift that includes early
mornings, nights, weekends, holidays, split shifts, and extended
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to and from
Education: High school or equivalent education required.
- Country club experience strongly preferred.
Licenses & Certificates:
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government-required
licenses, certificates, or permits.
- Valid driver's license.
- Nights, 4:30pm 9:00pm
- Please note, hours may vary slightly each week depending on
weather and Club business.
- Please note, evening shifts will be scheduled on occasion for
large Club functions. Proper notice will be given for scheduling
Wage: NYS minimum wage plus gratuities.
Uniform: Oak Hill Country Club will provide a logoed polo
shirts, hat, and weather jacket. Dress pants/shorts and comfortable
shoes are required but not provided.
Meals: Oak Hill Country Club will provide meals during all
Employee Golf: Employee golf available per the 2021 Employee
Golf Code of Conduct.
Keywords: Oak Hill Country Club, Rochester , Valet (Seasonal) - PT, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!