Sr Financial Analyst
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Works independently to complete advanced financial analysis
assignments that may have a strategic impact on Paychex. Acts as a
subject matter expert within specific responsibility area(s).
Serves in a leadership role, managing processes and may manage
tasks of other financial personnel on the team. Interacts with
Directors and/or Vice Presidents within and outside of Finance in
the completion of projects and participates on and influences
cross-functional teams regarding financial planning and
- Supports the Financial Planning & Analysis process for
designated areas/functions including preparation of the annual
financial plan, periodic forecasts, and monthly variance analysis
of actuals compared to plan and forecasts to monitor business
performance and ensure appropriate targets are achieved.
- Utilizes financial systems to retrieve and analyze data,
perform complex research, interpret findings that have financial
impact and draw appropriate conclusions, and develop and publish
financial reports to support business unit decisions and
- Supervises other team members in the completion of analysis
assignments to provide oversight to work processes and guide to
- Serves a lead role in training finance staff including provide
guidance, review and finalize analysis and reports to ensure staff
comfort in executing tasks and responsibilities.
- Leads or contributes to cross-functional projects with high
visibility and a focus on strategic impact to provide financial
consultation to internal stakeholders.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in position specific
processes and/or responsibility areas to provide partnership to
assigned business units.
- Maintains relationships with designated Directors and/or Vice
Presidents to provide appropriate financial reporting and guidance
for decisions leading to favorable financial outcomes.
- Creates procedures and processes, and reviews those created by
others, to ensure integrity of financial data in analyses and
- Completes reconciliations of financial data in problem solving
and maintenance of financial systems to ensure data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 4 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Sr Financial Analyst, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!