Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for reviewing, creating and implementing
high-efficiency, high quality processes within the Rochester
Regional Health System.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering required; Master's
- Five years' work experience as an Industrial Engineer.
- Provide IE support to multiple units/departments within
- Review all process flows, schedules, and specifications within
the given department.
- Utilize time studies to review labor requirements.
- Make recommendations and assist in implementation of improving
processes with the goal of increasing efficiency, reducing costs
and achieving higher quality outputs.
- Establish measurement systems to ensure staff members maintain
- Execute quality control processes to resolve problems in
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Industrial Engineer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!