Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What you'll do...
- These skills are typically acquired through one year of
experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts
payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a
general ledger and six months experience with basic office
procedures are required.
- Ability to work independently Analytical and detail oriented,
with the ability to be creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines, while
organizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal
wage and hour laws.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary.
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Rochester , Bookkeeper-Ext, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!