Physician Assistant - Endocrinology
Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under the general supervision of a physician or administrator,
performs medical examinations, selected diagnostic and therapeutic
tasks, and other special procedures to assist in the delivery of
medical services to patients.
LOCATION: Alexander Park in Rochester
DEPARTMENT: Diabetes and Endocrinology
SCHEDULE: Days, Monday-Friday
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Monitors, reviews, and implements current clinical practice in
light of changing concepts, methods, techniques and written
standards of care.
- Performs therapeutic and corrective measures within area of
expertise in collaboration with other health team members
- Safely manage outpatient patients and competently determine
correct treatment for chronic and acute illness
- Manage own in-basket in timely fashion throughout the day
- Help physician (clinical partner) with their in-basket
- Sees acute and follow up patients on their own schedules.
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Physician Assistant - Endocrinology, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!