HRS Field Manager Support Representative
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Supports HRS District Sales Manager escalations and high level
client contact. Researches, coordinates, and communicates necessary
resolutions to HRS partners and external clients.
- Maintains expected service level for zone level email queue;
responds to varying levels of client escalations and presale
inquiries within 24 hours to ensure proper resolution.
- Partners with necessary departments to resolve escalated
- Provides HRS Sales Representatives with pre-sale technical
support regarding IRS regulations, Paychex policy, HRS plan types
and provisions, HRS plan set up process and paperwork to ensure
that potential clients have information needed to make appropriate
decisions regarding their 401(k) plan.
- Partners with HRS Sales and 401(k)/Section 125 department to
initiate and foster process improvements to ensure increased
communication between organizations and achievement of goals.
- Provides direction and second-level training to HRS Sales on
new product offerings to reduce peaks in submission
- Develops and maintains high level of Paychex 401(k) and Section
125 product knowledge to ensure that quality service is provided
- Develops and maintains high level industry pension and
retirement services knowledge to ensure that quality service is
- Consults with Sales Managers regarding product options and
client impact to ensure ongoing administration.
- Analyzes and reports on incoming volume to identify trends and
- Reviews HRS Sales, Operations, and Service materials and
assists with revisions as needed to ensure accuracy of procedural
and training documents.
- Represents the department on initiatives and projects to ensure
that departmental needs are met and that actions of the team are
aligned with departmental goals.
- Reviews, revises and maintains documentation related to the
support team tasks regarding discrepancy resolution to ensure that
cases are accurately reported for a seamless setup.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , HRS Field Manager Support Representative, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!