Physician Assistant - ICU (Nights)
Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under the general supervision of a physician or administrator,
performs medical examinations, selected diagnostic and therapeutic
tasks, and other special procedures to assist in the delivery of
medical services to patients.
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Satisfaction. Interacts on a frequent, regular and
daily basis with patients, family members, medical/social/public
services support, regulatory agencies and/or payor agencies.
Interaction and communication requires expressed empathy,
understanding, problem-solving, education, information gathering,
process influencing and counseling.
- Medication & Orders. Prescribe medication, write orders,
perform procedures and respond to emergency and/or immediate
condition changes of acute, critically ill patients.
- Documentation. Obtain complete, detailed and accurate patient
histories, review patient records, perform physical exams, record
all pertinent data to develop comprehensive medical status,
diagnosis and clinical treatment plan for all assigned
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Physician Assistant - ICU (Nights), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!