PwC's Cloud Computing and Networking practice helps our clients
transform their business through innovative technology solutions
and effective IT Service Management. Part of that journey includes
helping our clients enable innovation, reinventing their customer
experience, and exploring new markets. You will be immersed in a
variety of different projects, groups, and locations while getting
inspired through your community to grow as an individual as well as
a team. Our diverse client service teams encourages out-of-the-box
thinking, problem solving, great team mentality and a curiosity for
understanding the latest in technology.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC's Cloud Engineering and Security Hub enables us to
supercharge business transformation, powered by the cloud. The Hub
combines deep cloud talent and business, industry, and technical
expertise to deliver cloud-powered business outcomes. Our
full-stack cloud engineering capabilities enhance our Cloud
Transformation solutions, helping clients unlock the full potential
of their IT strategy from App Migration & Modernization, Native
Cloud development, through data transformation and beyond.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) + 1 year working in Enterprise IT or IT Professional
1 or more SysOps associate-level certifications from AWS, Azure,
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer
Systems Analysis, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Software
1 or more Architect associate-level certifications from AWS,
Azure, GCP, OpenShift
Demonstrates thorough knowledge with the following
- Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation;
- Infrastructure test automation;
- Python development or similar language;
- Kubernetes cluster automation;
- Application management in Kubernetes;
- Infrastructure and application logging and monitoring
- Design Promotion and Release Management cycles; and,
- Build and delivery Pipelines.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team member to:
- Enable the design principles of single click infrastructure
deployment across multiple tenants;
- Design Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
pipelines to enable code releases to multiple environments;
- Establish quality, testability, and security of the built and
- Participate in Creating Implementation Strategies;
- Build performance and scalability within automation
- Design and build logging and monitoring strategies as part of
the software development;
- Enable continuous monitoring to resolve issues;
- Investigate and find solutions to cloud service issues;
- Improve instrumentation for monitoring and logging;
- Optimize Infrastructure;
- Utilize platform metrics to automate scale and resilient
- Make the infrastructure as responsive as possible;
- Assist with the design and development of software
- Work with architects and product owners to decompose work into
smaller software components;
- Assist with estimation and planning of of software
- Help architects research and prove out design concepts;
- Work under the guidance of senior and lead engineering
architect to enable Cloud services in development
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting
throughout the application development process;
- Follow best practices for code commit and code delivery;
- Participate in code reviews by receiving and providing feedback
on code produced.