Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Mastodon Design is looking for a full-time Systems Engineer to
join our expanding team. In this position you will apply systems
engineering tools, techniques, and methodologies to support the
design and manufacture of ruggedized military equipment and
This position will span a broad range of engineering tasks from
front end customer interactions executing proposal and project
management, to in house design, integration, and system test. The
successful candidate will be able to apply develop and manage
system level requirements, track progress against those
requirements, and design and execute a verification and validation
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with a team of engineers (Mechanical, Hardware, and
Software) on a product/system design and development.
- Developing BOE(s) and writeups for proposal efforts.
- Researching, designing, and verifying new system components and
- Developing and executing against verification and validation
- Developing internal system design engineering test
- Participating and contributing in customer reviews (SDR, PDR,
CDR, and/or test events)
- Developing and executing EMI test procedures.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline with a
minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with DoD Systems Engineering requirements and
- Experience operating complex RF test equipment including
Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work independently and across departments to support
all stakeholders within the company
- Ability to successfully multitask and manage large volumes of
- Strong attention to detail
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Familiarity with MIL-STDs such as MIL-STD-810, 461, 464
- Ability to review, document, and develop system level
requirements and concept of operations.
- Experience preforming Verification and Validation testing
principles on military programs.
- Familiarity with T&Cs, SOWs, CDRL, and SDRLs.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- Strong understanding of quality process, configuration
management principles, and proper change tracking.
- Experience with RF system design, testing, and validation
- Experience and working knowledge of python.
- Familiarity with test automation tools and practices.
- Experience or familiarity with custom circuit boards,
fabrication, and assembly processes, specifically with regards to
ruggedized military products.
- Experience or familiarity with custom mechanical part design
- Experience with creating and managing schedules.
- Experience with estimating and tracking costs.
- US citizenship is required to be eligible for security
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Rochester , Systems Engineer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!