Revenue Cycle Operations Analyst
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Revenue Cycle Operations Analyst serves as industry expert while
they implement best practices in RadNet client/partner locations.
This is an analytical and process driven role with the primary
focus of improving Revenue Cycle processes and operational outcomes
to bring world-class results in Revenue Cycle support to our
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret basic revenue cycle and financial data. Maintain
databases and templates ensuring integrity through monitoring and
auditing outputs. Run routine reports using various systems to
- Collect and assist in the analysis of qualitative and
- Incorporate results of statistical and qualitative analyses
utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
- Apply concepts and tools of health care economics to enhance
understanding of utilization, cost trends, quality and performance
patterns across health care networks.
- Develop financial and statistical reporting to use in analysis,
forecasting, tracking and trending of revenue cycle operation
- Work with and maintain databases for operational metrics to
track and analyze key business indicators relative to reimbursement
and clinical operations.
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc analyses and reporting for
- On a proactive basis, provide value-added reports and analyses
to support business decision making, provide business intelligence,
improve cost effectiveness and provide financial direction for
- Assist with special projects related to revenue cycle
operations performance, benchmarking and variance analyses.
- Support RadNet leadership's strategic, financial and
operational decision making. Collaborate with management staff to
provide rigorous analysis in support of RadNet revenue cycle
operational objectives. Maintain a portfolio of monthly revenue
cycle reports, dashboards and ad hoc reports as requested. Prepare
reports summarizing findings, understand potential root causes and
maintain updates to action plans created to remedy issues.
- Work closely with Revenue Cycle Operations Analytical Team to
identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the reporting and analysis of Accounts
Receivable in support of assigned areas, as well as Accounting,
Finance, Business Systems, and Coding, as needed. Understand key
revenue cycle metrics and performance indicators and provide
reporting of operational and financial performance.
- Analyze A/R, collection, reimbursement trends and revenue cycle
performance. Provide feedback to RCM leadership as assigned, which
may include but is not limited to:
- Reporting at Revenue Cycle Operations meetings.
- Identification of root causes obtained through analysis and
communication of findings as appropriate.
Create, maintain and distribute monthly staffing matrices to
Revenue Cycle leadership to determine necessary staffing to support
- Evaluate and interpret data to monitor performance, identify
trends and determine root causes of issues.
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) findings of
analyses and audits to support operational and financial
- Understand and represent RadNet revenue cycle support services
and how they will improve partner operations.
- Collaborate with geographically separated revenue cycle teams
to facilitate resolution of process issues and implement
- Serve as a resource for special projects and priority analysis
- Effective at working both at a detailed data level and a
strategic thinking level.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Project responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing large data sets and identifying and interpreting
patterns and trends in the data.
- Evaluating business processes, identifying opportunities for
improvement and making recommendations to clients.
- Managing multiple client-related priorities concurrently and
addressing issues accordingly.
- Communicating project status regularly with manager.
Writing client reports including summarization of project
objectives, approach and results.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including:
medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a
pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education
reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer
opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks! Work
today, get paid today! We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary
benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Healthcare
Administration, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of
education and work-related experience.
- 3+ years most recent work experience in Revenue Cycle
Operations including a general understanding of healthcare
analytics, payer/provider relationships, etc.
- Excellent Excel Skills used specifically for financial modeling
- Proficient in MS Office Suite productivity tools (Word, Visio,
Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience in business intelligence visualization tools.
- Strong organizational skills with analytical and problem
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written)
in order to interact effectively with all levels of management, as
well as non-managerial staff members.
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a
fast-paced deadline driven environment required.
- Notable presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to excel with change and respond appropriately even in
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to facilitate
meetings with senior leadership both internally and
- Ability to identify, analyze and effectively address complex
issues. Expertise in data extraction and database queries.
- Some travel possible.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions
professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision,
co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism
and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment
to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality
standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual
with respect to working hours, meal and rest breaks, and maintains
satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely
RadNet is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats
all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory
manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry,
genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical
disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran,
marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical
condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: RadNet, Rochester , Revenue Cycle Operations Analyst, Other , Pittsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!