Day Services - Community Arts Program MUST have a valid NYS driver's license (1888-194)
Company: Arc of Monroe County
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Direct Support Professional Openings in Day Services
Effective June 5th, $15/hr. for direct support staff employed in
a Arc day service program
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!*
Be You, Be the Arc. Bring your kindness, bring your compassion,
bring your diversity. Create a rewarding career at The Arc of
Monroe by empowering and supporting people with I/DD to live
fulfilling lives and create opportunities for independence and
No experience needed, just the desire to have fun, build
relationships, and enrich the lives of people with disabilities! We
provide all education and training.
We have Full-Time and Part-Time Openings in our Day Services
programs across the county. MUST have a valid NY State VALID
DRIVER's LICENSE Per Diem, or "on-call", staff is also available.
Shifts are between 7:30a - 4:30p.
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus will be paid in increments of $250, every
three months for one year as long as in good standing.
Direct Support Professional Benefit Offerings:
- Health Insurance with agency contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities available with DSP Credentialing
- Employer Paid term life insurance
- Retirement plan with Agency match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Referral Bonus
- Empower people to make their own choices while providing as
little support as necessary to create opportunities for
- Guide people through their morning & nighttime routine (varied
based on level of support)
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, and daily living
- Play basketball, go for a walk, challenge someone to a game of
- Explore parks, museums, concerts, sporting events within the
- Prepare a favorite meal together, making consistency
modifications if necessary
- Be a role model for making safe and healthy lifestyle
- Grow positive relationships with families or guardians, and be
their go-to contact
- Attend to medical needs, including transportation to and from
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Valid NYS driver's license with reliable transportation to and
- Excellent communications skills
You would be a good fit if your background includes Human
Services, Teaching Assistant, Paraprofessional, Personal Care Aide,
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Customer Service,
being collaborative, empathetic and caring.
Keywords: Arc of Monroe County, Rochester , Day Services - Community Arts Program MUST have a valid NYS driver's license (1888-194), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!