Company: Genesee & Wyoming
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The person in this position performs a variety of routine and
some nonroutine clerical and accounting functions in accordance
with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts payable,
accounts receivable, or related financial areas.
This position has been posted twice as the role can be located
out of either our Rochester, NY or our Jacksonville, FL Corporate
Office. Applicants only need to apply once for this position under
their preferred location.
- Process purchase order goods receipts within the ERP
- Prepare manual sales invoices within the ERP system
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial
statements, including closing journal entries
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of
balance sheet accounts
- Communicate with other departments and regional personnel as
- Prepare for and participate in internal and external
- Prepare various required reports for management, such as profit
and loss statements, capital expenditures, fixed assets, etc.
- Assist with other projects and perform other duties as
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR CREDENTIALS:
- Associate's degree in business, finance, or accounting; or,
equivalent work experience in accounts payable or accounting
This position is employed by the specific entity set forth in
the job posting.
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. and its subsidiary companies do not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
any other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Genesee & Wyoming, Rochester , Accounting Clerk, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!