Global Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Company: The Cooper Companies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one
of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The
Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and
monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and
optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest
vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood
myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric
and multifocal products available. Through a combination of
innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company
brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real
advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit
This position will be one of the key subject matter and
technical experts for Logility in Global Supply Chain. Acts as a
liaison between the Global Supply Chain and Information Technology
teams. Has knowledge of both our business processes and information
systems that supports the global supply chain planning processes.
Works with key business stakeholders to interpret business needs
and issues, translate them into actionable requirements,
participate in design activities, develop system testing scenarios
and test scripts. Activities can also include training, providing
post/implementation support, and ensuring the systems and processes
are compliant with functional needs. Must be proficient with the
Logility Voyager planning and forecasting application to maintain
accurate system data and interfaces necessary for Global Supply
Chain decision making.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Describe specific job responsibilities/duties/accountabilities,
listing the most important first.
- Supply Chain Logility Systems Analyst Duties:
- Be the subject matter expert for Global Supply Chain in
Logility Voyager v1902 (aka Logility) and earlier.
- Monitor Logility system activity for Global Supply Chain and
elevate any issues that could impact data integrity.
- Be able to develop, implement and publish standardized supply
chain reports/documentation including customer service levels,
backorders, forecast accuracy, S&OP charts, and standard
business process procedures.
- Administers changes in the replenishment planning system
relative to the launch of new products and discontinuation of
existing products. (i.e., forecast setup, establish networks,
master data planning parameters, and ensures effective
communication to different departments).
- Create ad-hoc reports for global supply chain personnel
- Identify ongoing opportunities and approaches for automating
- Monitor information in Logility for issues and accuracy - be
able to identify problems when reviewing Logility and connected
- Manage, maintain, review and analyze forecast issues within
- Develop ways to enhance our supply chain processes within
- Act as one of the key super users in the functional processes,
issues, setup and understanding of related Master Data within the
replenishment planning system and other supported
- Oversee small projects and/or tasks and phases of larger
projects. Responsible for coordinating activities of teams,
schedules and resources for assigned tasks or projects.
System Support / Implementation Duties:
- Maintain and review service requests for accuracy within the
global supply chain team, ensuring functional changes, issues, and
requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Understand technical side of the systems to perform application
system administration functions specific to application setup,
configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting batch jobs.
- Ensure that any new software integration meets functional/end
user requirements, compliance requirements and interface
specifications. Maintain/Create proper documentation.
- Develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with
consideration to cross functional and process stream impacts.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve
defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability
- Work with Information Technology team to maintain, review, and
update batch job processes. Create ways to shorten length of time
jobs run and make changes to batch jobs to ensure accuracy of data.
Troubleshoots batch process issues and resolve them with help from
appropriate IS staff.
- Demonstrate communication fluency with users and perform
detailed root cause analysis. Develop and implement methods to
prevent similar and/or related issues from happening in the
- Oversee small projects and/or tasks and phases of larger
projects. Responsible for coordinating activities of teams and
schedules/resources for assigned tasks or projects.
- Develop, publish, and coordinate implementation activities for
- Effectively work with external consultants to troubleshoot
issues with Logility.
- Serve as a lead between the Global Supply Chain Managers,
Planners and Information Technology teams for Logility.
- Lead effective meetings ranging from informational sessions,
root cause determination, and training regarding Logility.
- High level of initiative in anticipating problems and gaps that
might impact service level or efficiency relating to Logility.
This job may require from 5% - 10% International and/or Domestic
travel. During system or major project implementations there may be
a need for weekend travel and support. The need for weekend support
is not limited to travel needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in both CVI's business processes and information
systems that support the Global Supply Chain planning processes and
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, with extensive
knowledge and experience in handling large datasets in Microsoft
Excel. Working knowledge of VBA a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that are both
fact-based and creative
- Has a high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to effectively interact between functional and
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an
- Adapts readily to changes in workload
- Normal office environment
- Light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Extensive contact with employees and external business partners
- 2-5 years experience in a planning or information technology
- Experience using Baan, Oracle, SAP and/or similar ERP
- 2-5 years experience with Logility Voyager application
- Lean Six Sigma experience/certification a plus
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred in statistics, computer
science, global supply chain, engineering, math, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: The Cooper Companies, Rochester , Global Supply Chain Systems Analyst, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!