Food Service Assoc.
Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible to perform necessary food service duties related to
preparation and service of food to patients, residents and
customers of RRH facilities.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Edna Tina Wilson Living Center
DEPARTMENT: Food & Nutrition
SCHEDULE: Afternoons/Evenings/Overnight (Weekends and Holidays
- Assembly of all patient, resident and customer meals or
nourishments according to menu and diet specifications while
utilizing proper food handling practices in a timely and organized
- Perform all required duties in the facilities dish room or
designated cleaning area.
- Responsible for the delivery of food carts, to and from the
units while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Assist with maintaining organization of the coolers, freezers,
and dry storage to facilitate inventory control.
- Responsible for safe operation of food service equipment and
utilizing personal protective equipment according to manufacturer
labels and SDS information.
- Communication: Ability to read, write and communicate
effectively in English.
- Food Safety: Knowledge of food safety and sanitation
- Experience: Previous food service experience preferred
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Food Service Assoc., Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!