Yard & Washbay Attendant
Company: The DiMarco Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
YARD & WASHBAY ATTENDANT - ROCHESTER, NY
Reports To: Service Manager
Primary Purpose: This position will responsible for washing
construction equipment; receiving and stocking shelves, and power
washing other equipment. This individual must be service minded,
customer focused, and have good attention to detail. Experience in
or around the construction industry is desired. Candidate must have
the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, highly demanding
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, include power washing, of returned rental
- Housekeeping and organization of warehouse and yard
- Assisting with customer pick-up or return of equipment as
requested by rental counter
- Janitorial duties, building maintenance and miscellaneous tasks
directed by Rental Manager
- Ensure a safe work environment for customers and
- Must possess strong decision making and judgment skills.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Rental or Branch
Position Requirements The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for
- Prior work experience in or around the construction field.
- Experience in the warehouse environment using forklifts.
- Proven experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective
relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
with a high level of complexity.
- Results and process oriented.
- Excellent understanding of the organizations goals and
- Exceptional customer service orientation which demonstrates
flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Ability to read, write and understand policies, procedures,
contracts and detailed correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and respond to
inquiries from customers and other employees.
- Excellent listening skills and strong interpersonal
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word
processing, managing files and records, and other office
- Must be able to work in a warehouse and outside environment
which includes: routine walking, talking, sitting, standing,
seeing, and the capability of lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Tolerant to working in an atmosphere with some exposure to
cold, heat, noise, fumes and dust.
Keywords: The DiMarco Group, Rochester , Yard & Washbay Attendant, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!