Company: The Del Monte Lodge
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with
a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group
team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates
just like you to serve as a Catering Server.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today - we're
waiting to hear from you!
As a Catering Server, you will set-up and service all assigned
banquet functions while providing exceptional guest service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Set-up coffee breaks, receptions, banquet bars and other
functions as required.
- Set tables according to standards and Event Order.
- Serve food and beverages during event.
- Prepare mixed drinks, serve bottled or draft beer, pour wine or
other beverages to guests of bar following standard recipes as
- Clear tables of dirty dishes throughout the meal and at the
- Observe diners to respond to any additional requests and to
determine when meal has been completed.
- Familiarize and be knowledgeable of the food and beverage
offerings for each function.
- Break down, clean-up and store all equipment following each
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Banquet rooms and
We are looking for a self-motivated Catering Server with a
strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also
important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal
skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 3 to 6 months related experience; High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
As a Catering Server with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part
of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a
workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you,
each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our
associates come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place
where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can
truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
Keywords: The Del Monte Lodge, Rochester , Catering Server, Other , Pittsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!