Posted on: June 8, 2021
We invite you to come join our RadNet team as a Credentialing
Coordinator. The job summary includes :provide accurate and timely
credentialing services in a professional, prompt, efficient, and
courteous manner that meet or exceed company credentialing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain radiologists credentialing files.
- Research and obtain verifications of radiologist
- Coordinate with hospital/center and radiologists to complete
credentialing process, including any additional documentation,
verifications, references, and applications necessary.
- Manage radiologist credentialing according to department policy
- Complete and review all applications to ensure accuracy prior
- Proficiently use MS Office and the credentialing software to
accurately enter and maintain physician information and track
incoming and outgoing requests.
- Notifies appropriate parties of changes in a radiologist's
- File, maintain and update pertinent documents in credentialing
- Maintain physicians' license expirations.
- Conduct verification of credentialing elements through the use
of system resources and approved departmental tools and document
status within credentialing database(s).
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Files all information promptly.
- Works with physicians to complete and obtain
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and understanding of credentialing.
- Knowledge and understanding of filling out credentialing
RadNet is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats
all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory
manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry,
genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical
disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran,
marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical
condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: RadNet, Rochester , Credentialing Coordinator, Other , Pittsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!