Material Handler C
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Material Handler C
Job Code: CS20213003-58829
Job Location: Rochester NY
This is an Inventory Management Support position in support of
manufacturing operations. Candidate must be capable of performing
all physical or administrative tasks involved in the receiving,
storing, and/or distribution of materials, parts, supplies and
equipment. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 4 years' work experience
in inventory management or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree
with 2+ years' work experience in inventory management or BA/BS
degree with 0-2 years work experience in inventory management.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong knowledge of MRP systems, preferred in Oracle.
- Ability to follow and resolve movement of material using
transaction history MRP systems, preferred in Oracle.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile on hand discrepancies between
MRP systems, preferred in Oracle.
- Proficiency in Excel - used to create reports and data load
transactions into Oracle.
- Ability to track/reconcile material movements.
- Support and resolve system interface issues.
- Understanding of Cycle Count process.
- Facilitator for cycle count process as required by
- Investigate and reconcile cycle count discrepancies.
- Ability to facilitate replenishment process for product
- Understanding of attrition process for SMT components.
- Ability to work with planning, quality, operations, and
engineering to highlight and resolve issues.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Keywords: L3Harris, Rochester , Material Handler C, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!