Professional, Technical Writing
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- The Technical Writer 2 (TW2) will document business area
processes, tasks, and projects.
- They must comply with policy and company requirements.
- The TW2 will support areas of the business with change controls
process; capturing and writing new procedures as well as updating
ongoing maintenance and updates to existing documents.
- The TW2 will interview subject matter experts, creating process
maps and converting into high level SOPs, as well as more detailed,
task specific work instructions.
- This position will manage projects and deliver high quality
products with a strong attention to detail. TW2 will work in
structured FrameMaker, published through HTML to SharePoint. TW2
will communicate with internal leadership and SMEs, managing the
approval process proactively.
- The successful TW2 will comply with best practices established
by CoreLogic and support team decisions on writing style, format,
compliance with template, and content.
- This position will report to the Global Content People Leader
in Irving, TX.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skill with structured FrameMaker is strongly suggested.
- Experience with process mapping, interviewing and working with
managers and process owners, as well as a variety of SMEs.
- 5-7 years of experience working with a structure and style
guide is a must.
- Must be analytical and organized.
- The position requires strong analytical skills and a high level
of attention to detail
- TW2 must also be willing to accepts edits and implement changes
quickly and with a positive attitude.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Rochester , Professional, Technical Writing, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!