Health Safety and Environmental Specialist
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kodak is Hiring!
Kodak is currently looking for a Health, Safety and
Environmental Specialist to join our Worldwide Health, Safety and
Environment (HSE) Team in Rochester, NY.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the
revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength
of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the
excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable
and profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for
professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us completing
our transformation. We're building a culture which values
creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus
on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed
by taking calculated risks. Kodak has rich heritage of leadership
and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself.
At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can
make a difference.
As a member of the WW Health, Safety and Environment team you
will have opportunities to provide leadership, guidance and support
to health, safety and environmental programs at Kodak's largest
site in Rochester, NY. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating HSE programs for Kodak Organizations, including:
hearing conservation, personal protective equipment, hazard
communication, laser safety, ionizing radiation, Control of
Hazardous Energy (LO/TO), electrical safety, machine guarding, fall
protection, confined space, waste disposal, & air permits.
- Overseeing the HSE Management of Change process for new
chemicals, equipment and personnel.
- Conduct Safety and environmental incident reviews and identify
improvement opportunities to prevent/reduce incidents.
- Participation in EBP site wide HSE teams to share best
practices and implement regulatory requirements.
- Leading Process Safety Reviews and Job Hazard Analyses for
- Managing the HSE Training records and coordinating employee HSE
- Solid foundation of knowledge of Industrial hygiene, safety,
and environmental fields.
- Hands-on experience with Health, Safety and/or Environmental
- The ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask and
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well
independently and in team environments.
- Good judgement, excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to interpret, summarize and communicate complex
information to achieve results.
- Experience implementing HSE programs highly desired
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety and Health
,Environmental Management, Sciences or related field.
- CIH and/or CSP certification preferred or on a path to obtain
- 1 - 5 years of experience in health and safety or risk
management field in manufacturing.
Keywords: Kodak, Rochester , Health Safety and Environmental Specialist, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!