Senior FPGA Engineer
Company: MKS Instruments Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems
and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver,
analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced
manufacturing processes to improve process performance and
productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found
MKS Instruments Power Solutions products provides the plasma and
control solutions that is a key supplier to the worlds' largest
Plasma control presents many technical challenges that needs
innovative thinking and inquisitive engineering minds. If this
sounds like you then we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior FPGA Engineer who can
design, analyze, and develop software and/or digital hardware for
controlling RF power delivery systems. As a successful candidate
you are self-motivated and have a good understanding of digital
hardware design and FPGA design.
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, and support control system
electronics/software for RF power delivery systems and/or
subsystems (i.e. high-power switching circuits).
- Develop models for simulations to analyze transient behavior of
power delivery systems.
- Interface with customers to determine and develop
- Produce design documentation.
- Participate in firmware design reviews and recommend
- Support new technology development initiatives Interface with
product engineering and other cross-functional teams as
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues
What you will bring to the team, along with your 5+ years of
engineering excellence in digital design and the desire to learn
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- High gate count FPGAs VHDL programming experience with
- IP Core integration into FPGAs
- Hands-on laboratory experience a plus. Familiarity with
electronic test equipment
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We
solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national
origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our
policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct
background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company
policies and federal and state guidelines.
Keywords: MKS Instruments Inc, Rochester , Senior FPGA Engineer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!