Identity and Access Management Specialist
Company: Harris Computer Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Identity and Access Management Specialist
Harris Corporate IT - Remote
Harris Corporate IT is seeking an Application specialist with
expertise in Active Directory, Azure AD, SAML, and OAuth as well as
experience in MS Office 365 administration, and Cloud Identity
Solutions. The position will be a team player working to expand the
integration of our identity management solutions with our
enterprise applications, support day-to-day administration,
reporting, troubleshooting, and operations of our Identity
Management environment. This role also requires learning WorkZone
project management software used in Harris and take the
administrator role and responsibilities related to it.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR IMPACT
- Works with the team on integration efforts between Azure/Active
Directory and keys systems such as Workday, Salesforce, Dayforce,
etc. Expertise in the design, development, testing, implementation,
and integration of Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and
solutions, both on-prem and cloud-based.
- Facilitates the successful and on-time completion of major
programs and projects.
- Act as SME for WorkZone project management software.
- Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third-party
applications, and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity
authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and
- Provides tier3 level support to troubleshoot and resolves
system incidents, problems, and changes, as required Provides
ITIL-based operational support and acts as a technical resource for
the Active Directory infrastructure, including incident, change,
and problem management.
- Provides support of on-premise and cloud-based equipment and
configuration including but not limited to Domain Controllers,
SAML, OAuth, and Azure Active Directory, O365, Okta, MIM, and
Identity tools such as SailPoint or Saviynt.
- Complete the key metric reporting and analysis for the Identity
Management environment as required.
- Work to ensure audit tasks related to Identity Management are
completed on time, with the participation of appropriate
- Facilitates clear and concise training for remote sessions and
lead online learning in small or large groups
- Provides meaningful training session summaries for future and
- Maintains and utilizes templates to be used to create task
groups and projects
- Identify the most appropriate approach for training end users
utilizing multiple learning styles
- Understand end-user cues to the level of understanding and
requirements for follow-up
- Manage and report on a variety of time-based training resource
utilization to meet strategic and analytical goals
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical skills in the Identity Management space, including
Active Directory 2016, 2019, AzureAD, PAM, PIM, SAML, OAuth.
- Minimum of 4 years directly related experience in Identity &
Access Management (IAM) A high level of technical ability for
troubleshooting and problem analysis is required, as wells as the
ability to clearly communicate the results to stakeholders and
- Experience troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues
related to all areas of identity management. Hands-on experience of
Active Directory operation and support in a global enterprise
including Active Directory Infrastructure components (FSMO roles),
delegated administration, group policies, OU admin & Site
replication, ADFS, Exchange operation, and support including OWA,
SMTP services, routing/costing.
- Azure Administration tools SSO and Federation of the
configuration of applications to make use of Azure/Active Directory
Directory Services, Directory services replication/synchronization,
Kerberos, Active Directory compliance for Schema Extensions, DEA
(Directory Enabled Applications), SMTP Query management, LDAPS, AD
integration security, federation services, and Forest system
context management for application services.
- Adept at scripting including PowerShell, Python, & VB
- Customer service is driven/focused with a proactive and
positive can-do approach. Demonstrates commitment to organization's
policy framework and practices continuous improvement
- Experience with security protocols such as LDAP/LDAPS, SAML,
WS-Federation, and OAuth. Demonstrated current work experience
engineering, customizing, and integrating IAM solutions such as
Azure Active Directory, Duo, MIM, Okta. Demonstrated organizational
skills, attention to detail, and ability to work both independently
and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Experience using and managing project management software like
- Previous small and large group remote training experience
- Previous leadership experience
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Rochester , Identity and Access Management Specialist, Other , Alabama, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!