Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Provides licensed nursing services to the Assisted Living
residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle
Corporation. This position reports to the Director of Nursing and
may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Responsible for medication administration for the Assisted
Living residents in compliance with Federal & State regulations and
Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- May be responsible for the admissions of new resident to
include all admission assessments and documentation.
- Responsible for completing acute and long term care plans.
- May be responsible for clinical system tracking eg. Wounds or
infection control under the direction of the director of
- Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns
within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in
resident's health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must have a Licensed Practical Nurse's License current in the
state in which they are practicing. Also, needs to be CPR
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Rochester , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Webster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!