Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Medical Assistant, you are a non-licensed health care
provider who, under the direction and supervision of a licensed
health care provider, delivers direct and indirect patient care.
You play an integral role in maintaining patient well-being, and
contribute to the success of patients, physicians and licensed
health care providers.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: SCHI - Batavia, NY
- Medical Assistant Certification or medical assistant experience
- Strong customer service, computer, and communication
- Bilingual preferred
- Patient Care & Physician Assistance. Room patients in a timely
fashion, complete patient work-up, obtain vital signs, assist
physicians with procedures; manage physician orders and complete
appropriate forms/requests; report issues to a licensed staff
member when necessary
- Maintenance. Ensure treatment rooms are stocked as needed;
update and maintain patients' e-record
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols,
HIPAA regulations and local, state and federal requirements
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Medical Assistant, Other , Batavia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!