District Manager in Training (DMIT)
Company: Journeys - Store jobs
Posted on: June 7, 2021
WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- Tangible results of your hard work reflected in your paycheck
Work Hard- Make Good Money, Work Harder - Make GREAT Money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Great Store Environment
- Excellent Benefits
- We are fun, a bit irreverent and encourage you to embrace your
Assist District Manager in supervising retail store locations in
assigned territory, while developing necessary skill sets to
perform the job functions required as a DM.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves sales goals and profitability targets in all stores
while maintaining performance in
- Home Store.
- Assist the District Manager in evaluating people / performance
and determine action plans to improve sales and measure
- Assist the District Manager in staffing stores within the
- Assists in managing loss prevention efforts in assigned
- Recruits, interviews, and hires store management candidates
(per RVP's/DM's instructions)
- Trains, develops, and promotes store employees in his/her
- Conducts store visits regularly (per RVP's/DM's
- Directs store operations and implements company policies and
- Communicate regularly with District Manager, Regional Vice
President, and corporate office staff
Learn more about what it's like to work at Journeys at
- Home Store meets the Grand Open Ready criteria
- Experience in retail stores at the Area Manager level,
preferable one to two years of field management experience
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license. Willingness to
travel extensively in assigned territory.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and develop high-caliber
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, fluid
- Certified in ALL of our training programs
- Authorized Auditor
- Completed the DMIT certification course or one to three years
Multi Store Supervisor experience in retail.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age.*
- Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on
Job Preview Video
Keywords: Journeys - Store jobs, Rochester , District Manager in Training (DMIT), Other , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!