Company: TD Garden
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The primary responsibilities of this position include: customer
communication, planning, dispatching, use of company software
systems, and other tasks as described in detail below. Ensure that
all tasks assigned to you are organized, performed safely, and
completed in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not
limited to the following (other duties may be assigned as
Perform the following work order tasking for all commercial
service technicians (performed daily):
- Create call slips and work orders w/ all pertinent client
information in COINS
- Prioritize, schedule, and assign work orders to
- Dispatch (send work order to iPads) and verify technicians have
- Update work order status on all assigned work orders
- Ensure all complete calls are closed each day (this should be
performed throughout the day)
- Be sure all time is coded properly, remarks are edited,
materials and other costs listed properly.
- Scan all incomplete work orders to ensure they are being
- Contact technicians on open calls to get updates.
Other general tasking (performed daily):
- Verify time cards are submitted for all iPad users each morning
(by 10AM) for the prior day
- Call each technician that has not submitted time cards by 10AM
to ensure they transmit
- Email service managers the names of the technicians that are
not in compliance with this process requirement.
- Each morning review all calls from the prior night/weekend,
discuss with the technician(s), and enter into COINS.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of all commercial service
- Maximize the productivity and quality of the service
technicians and insure prompt attention to emergency jobs.
- Before leaving each day make sure every tech has a job released
on the CMS board for the next day.
- Create work-week numbers and dispatch (RF; Pliant, etc.)
- Follow-up of Roth Bros., Citizens Bank and New York & Co.
service calls (eta, what was found, if quote is needed and
completion date) on line.
- Follow-up of parts waiting on quoted work for assigned techs.
Make notation on call slip as to date and who you spoke with
(weekly at a minimum).
- Weekly text message and e-mail of our on-call personnel.
- Follow-up on incomplete work to make sure it gets completed in
a timely manner.
- Ensure that work is executed as scheduled and that only
emergency jobs interrupt scheduled work.
- Suggest methods of improvement to the operations manager
- Have strong organizational skills
- Climb stairs as required
- Computer skills - ability to learn new programs and use company
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Demonstrate a great work ethic
- Multi task
- Adhere to safety requirements in shop (i.e. safety glasses,
safety shoes, hard hats etc.)
- Other responsibilities may be added to this job description as
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: TD Garden, Rochester , Service Coordinator, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!