Hotel Front Desk Clerk
Company: The Del Monte Lodge
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with
a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group
team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates
just like you to serve as a Front Desk Clerk.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today - we're
waiting to hear from you!
As a Front Desk Clerk, you will be responsible for performing a
variety of guest service activities while providing the highest
level of service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Answer telephone.
- Post charges (i.e. room, food, telephone), compute bill,
collect payment, and make change for guests.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Monitor room availability.
- Block rooms.
- Program wake-up calls.
- Handle guest mail and messages.
- Perform check-out services.
- Open and close shifts making cash drops as necessary.
- Maintain market stock and coffee area as needed.
- Provide information pertaining to hours and available services
of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
- Provide guests with directions and information regarding the
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby, front
entrance and surrounding areas.
- Assist in checking all lobby fixtures, equipment and conditions
(lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper
operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
- Schedule shuttle runs for guests (hotels with shuttle
- Provide safe transportation to all guests using the hotel
shuttle vehicle (select service properties only).
We are looking for a self-motivated Front Desk Clerk with a
strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also
important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Maintain a valid Driver's License from the state which you
reside with no major violations.
As a Front Desk Clerk with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be
part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a
workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you,
each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our
associates come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place
where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can
truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
Keywords: The Del Monte Lodge, Rochester , Hotel Front Desk Clerk, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!