Credit Risk Representative I
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description Responsible for mitigating credit risk to Paychex by
authenticating incoming clients, monitoring the credit quality of
our portfolio, and assessing risk on individual client
transactions. Provides quality service to internal and external
customers through accurate and timely problem resolution.
Responsible for product knowledge including Direct Deposit,
Readychex, Taxpay, ASO, and PEO.
- Reviews and approves or denies credit transactions up to
$50,000 in order to mitigate potential risk and ensure the best
financial decision is implemented for Paychex as well as the
client. Prepares recommendations to management on items exceeding
- Reviews and interprets credit reports (Equifax, Experian and
Dun & Bradstreet) and financial, trade, and public record data to
assist in the credit decision making process.
- Works with external banking partners to authenticate banking
information and ensure funds availability for credit transactions.
Requests and secures wire transfers for high liability and high
- Authenticates and evaluates fraud and credit risk on incoming
customers across all lines of business based on authentication
tools and credit data. Assigns credit lines to customers.
- Manages portfolio of customers through credit monitoring,
bankruptcy identifications, cash flow issues, and negative news
- Meets inbound call requirements and makes outbound calls to
assist with customer inquiries, problem resolution, and to obtain
necessary information for risk assessments. Is able to demonstrate
high level of customer service.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of all
applicable Paychex products, regulatory changes, policy changes,
and industry and economic developments. Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related
discipline - Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related
discipline - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Banking, finance, accounting, and/or
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills.
- Highly thorough and dependable.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic
environment. Hours: M - F, 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm Our Commitment
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making. Click here for more
information on our corporate social responsibility.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Credit Risk Representative I, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!