Are you a certified forklift operator? Have you worked in a
manufacturing warehouse for over 2 years? Then we need you!
Our client in Penfield, NY is looking to hire an experienced,
mature, individual who has expert forklift skill, good general math
skills, is knowledgeable of inventory and shipping/receiving
duties. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who
enjoys working independently, is confident and trustworthy and
wants to advance. Starting hourly wage will be $12/hr
1. Perform all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety
rules and policies.
2. Operate forklift and perform all job duties in a productive
manner, demonstrating initiative and involvement.
3. Comply with all plant specific policies.
4 Loads proper quantities of damage free product in a safe manner
and distributes the weight of the product in a proper manner
5. Performs daily maintenance check of forklift operation and turns
in a written report to shift supervisor on a daily basis. Reports
all needed repairs.
6. Keeps operating areas clean and in orderly condition according
to food safety standards.
7. Capable of adjusting weights on over-weight trailers as
8. Work well in a team atmosphere
9. All Shifts available
10. MUST be available to work overtime
11. Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
12. Certified forklift license
13. At least 2 years experience driving a fork truck
14. Previous Machine operation a PLUS
15. MUST be able to lift 50-60lbs