If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
General Manager--Residence Inn by Marriott Rochester West
Description Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding
career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte
Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven
candidates just like you to serve as a Hotel General Manager .
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re
waiting to hear from you!
As a Hotel General Manager , you will function as the primary
strategic business leader for your assigned property, and will
oversee all aspects of the operation as well as carry out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Direct, train and mentor associates and observe
performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established
• Ensure all Owner and brand directed initiatives,
perspectives and programs are implemented, followed and
• Monitor customer service by speaking with guests,
reviewing written guest satisfaction surveys and observing
• Actively promote the hotel and company in the
• Assist with the development of sales strategies and
• Develop and maintain positive business relationships with
all guests, vendors and other external partners.
• Represent company at various community organization
meetings to promote hotels.
• Conduct regular physical inspections to ensure all
standards of excellence are being met.
• Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and
• Understand, support and administer all state and local
laws/codes in which the hotel is located that govern inn keeping
and associate relations.
• Develop and maintain hotel budget striving to meet and/or
exceed all financial and budgetary goals.
• Facilitate and maintain on-going communication and
collaboration with all associates.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including
maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, processing hotel
payroll and handling any accounting and purchasing functions.
• Maintain up to date records and files.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available
services of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
• Ensure the cleanliness of all areas of the hotel.
We are looking for a Hotel General Manager , who combines
meticulous professionalism with a friendly, welcoming, and
energetic personality. It is important that you are able to
effectively manage P&L and financials to ensure your location’s
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in the guest services, front
desk, housekeeping, management operations, or related professional
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year
college or university; or equivalent combination of education and
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Hotel General Manager with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will
be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a
workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you,
each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our
associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place
where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can
truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement