Job Opportunities at Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services
and RehabCare Kindred provides equal employment opportunity for all
applicants and employees. Kindred will not discriminate or tolerate
discrimination against employees or applicants based upon race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, military duty, citizenship, marital status,
disability, veteran's status or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law. Drug Free Workplace. Job Description -
Program Director/Rehab Manager (388180)
- Program Director/Rehab Manager ( Job Number: 388180 )
The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services
including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and
therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment
consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional
practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be
accountable for and contribute to program development, quality
improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity
enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and
memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable
professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed
according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable
state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management
and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities.
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team
14. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and
productivity of program functions.
A track record of successful management experience and
successful patient care experience is preferred. Experience working
with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own
transportation is necessary.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Primary Location Organization : 133Z - Edna Tina Wilson Living
Center - 9354