Control Systems Specialist
Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking to hire a Control Specialist with a BT or BS in
Mechatronics or a BS in Electrical Engineering Technology to join
our Advanced Materials & Chemicals team in Rochester, NY. The
position is in our batch Emulsion and Film Sensitizing Machine
Manufacturing Operations located within Eastman Business Park in
Rochester, NY. Our volumes are growing and we need to expand our
workforce. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place
where you can make a difference.
* Provide technical support for the operation, maintenance and
continuous improvement of manufacturing instrumentation and process
* Work closely with operations, process engineers, and maintenance
to understand the business and user needs and priorities.
* Provide full life cycle support of control systems in our film
sensitizing area, including developing requirements, programming
support, commissioning, and ongoing hardware and software
maintenance, from the control room to the field
* Support upgrade projects to replace existing Rockwell Automation
PLC based control systems, Westinghouse WDPF DCS and Reliance
Automax Machine Coordinated Drive Control Systems including
identifying system hardware and software architecture improvement
* Provide hardware and integration support for Ethernet based
control systems in the plant IT environment.
* Work with maintenance to develop data driven reliability
improvement opportunities, as well as troubleshoot system hardware,
resolve software malfunctions and assist in system improvements and
* Bachelor s degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology (Mechatronics)
or Electrical Engineering Technology.
* Communication skills; ability to interact with
* Ability to complete work independently and through influence
* Ability to lead and participate on teams, including outside
* Ability to configure, document, and troubleshoot control
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester , Control Systems Specialist, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!