Accounts Receivable Operations Specialist I
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Under close supervision, performs various financial or accounting
duties of moderate complexity.
- Reviews, codes, and enters information into applicable
financial system to ensure accurate sub-ledger data feeds to the
- Provides first level response to all inquiries via email, mail,
and phone in accordance with department policy to ensure quality
service standards are met.
- Researches, reconciles, and analyzes data within designated
group to ensure financial and quality standards are met.
- Generates and provides reports to Supervisor and/or Accounts
Receivable Operations Specialist II or III to ensure accuracy of
data and compliance with both Paychex policies and Sarbanes
- Engages in monthly team and department meetings to ensure
continued technical and self-development. Prepares and presents
specific topics if requested.
- Verifies the completeness and consistency of accounting or
financial transactions to ensure that controls and policies are
- Trains new employees and cross-trains existing employees on
daily operational functions to ensure that technical skills are
- Writes and reviews department procedures to ensure procedures
are up to date and accurate. Recommends changes if necessary.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance -
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Accounts Receivable Operations Specialist I, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!