UI/Angular 2 Developer
Posted on: February 14, 2019
As a global provider of IT staffing services, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries.
The Front-End Developer s responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. In this role, the Front-End Developer s primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a performing mobile and web application . Some of the main duties will include creating modules, services, components, style sheets, markup and coupling them together into a functional application . The Front-End Developer will work in a team with the back-end developer and security developer, and communicate with APIs using standard methods . A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete, performant front-end application.
- Cooperate with back-end developer and security developer in the process of building RESTful APIs.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Design and implement application styles and themes that communicate the Company's branding and official colors.
- Design and implement consistent and user-friendly interfaces to incentivize application usage.
- Experience with various scripting and programming languages.
- Experience architecting systems with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and software.
- Experience with software development, application implementation and systems integration methodologies.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, and architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile based applications built on browser technologies. Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with the Angular 2+ framework, Angular CLI tooling, and SPA concepts.
- Proficiency with Node.js, NPM, libraries such as Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as Sass or Less. Required Education and/or Credentials:
- BE or BS degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Software Developer with strong understanding of software architectures, theories, principles, and practices.
- 1-2 years of Angular 2 or more recent versions
Keywords: Modis, Rochester , UI/Angular 2 Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!