Posted on: November 26, 2022
NEW EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY SUPPORTING THE
DEVELOPMENT OF RADIO COMMUNICATION DEVICES FOR THE DOD JOB
- Embedded C/C SW Development
- Development Tools and Agile Development Process
- Need to be physically on site at the L3Harris Rochester
- Development/debug in multiprocessor systems & multithreaded
environmentsJOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Design, code, and test real-time embedded software to support
radio or other communications products.
- Develop test suites for unit and system testing.
- Develop/update engineering process documents as required.
- Embedded C or C experience on an ARM (bare metal -
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) experience
- Familiarity with UML design modeling techniques preferred,
- Ability to analyze and debug software and related hardware
- Tools - SVN, JIRA, Agile Scrum, Coverity, Understand for C
- Mid-level is preferred, but generally staff aug candidates are
more experienced. About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Rochester , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!