Software Engineer - Business Intelligence
Posted on: June 24, 2022
So what's our story? We believe our value is in helping our
clients do something they never dreamed possible. Giving them that
certain moment when clarity becomes confidence. Finding a whole new
customer segment. Reaching everyone who needs to be reached.
Understanding those tiny market nuances. There's more, of course,
but these are the kinds of things that make the difference to our
clients - the things that help them sleep at night.
Are you self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering
results? Do you have a demonstrated ability to think strategically
in complex situations, create innovative solutions, and deliver
over the top results? This Software Engineer role will provide the
opportunity to grow and sharpen your skills in big data software
**WHAT YOU WILL DO:**
- Create Reports, Dashboards, etc. using Business Intelligence
- Create Data Models and ETL processes for Business Intelligence
- Create Data Sources in cloud database environments (Snowflake,
- Consult on infrastructure requirements for Business Intelligence
and optimize tool configurations.
- Use APIs interact with Business Intelligence tools and the
systems that provide them with data.
- Research latest Business Intelligence products to drive future
direction and integration with Acxiom Products.
- Fulfill requests from the product team such as building upon our
Acxiom Unified Data Layer (UDL) and Real Time Offerings product
bases with new innovation ideas.
- Work in an Agile team environment.
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME
and/or established as specialist.
- Understand how the whole picture aligns to the overall Acxiom
- Work with the Product Manager to maximize Business Intelligence
- Have a broad understanding of the external events that may impact
applications or systems (networking, operations, etc.).
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- 3+ years of experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools
like Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc. (Tableau preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in SQL/NoSQL/MongoDB.
- Experience deploying and optimizing Business Intelligence
**WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:**
- Tableau Server administration experience
- Snowflake experience
- API experience, usage and/or development (Postman, Node.js)
- AWS Associate / Professional Certification(or GCP equivalent)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for technology
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Rochester , Software Engineer - Business Intelligence, IT / Software / Systems , Geneseo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!