Technical Lead - SurePayroll
Posted on: May 17, 2022
"Provides technical direction. Validates requirements, performs
analysis and design for system improvements and new applications.
Represents department by leading work and providing guidance to
- Acts as a technical focal point to communicate team project
activities and status. Provides technical mentorship in
applications, architecture, processes, and standards to aid in the
professional development of team members. Observes and communicates
performance of team members to assist in their
- Ensures team compliance with standards for consistency of
coding. Recognizes code, process and/or standard inefficiencies and
suggests new standards and opportunities for improvement.
- Responds to questions and researches and resolves issues to
provide technical support for production applications including
high impact production issues.
- Validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming,
testing, documentation and support for assigned projects to drive
- Engaged in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) including client interactions, requirements gathering,
application design, development, testing, debugging, deployment,
maintenance and enhancements.
- Participates in investigation of opportunities for improvement
and makes recommendations. May consult technical equipment /
software vendors and current users in these evaluations.
- Acquires and utilizes strong technical and / or application
knowledge to independently produce deliverables and recognizes the
impact (e.g. design documentation, system changes).
- Demonstrates versatility of knowledge and applies strong
technical skill base to contribute to any application (including
those outside application area).
- Proactively shares technical knowledge to cross-train other
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline -
- 7 years of experience in Related field or the equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and develop staff.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic
Comp range is $121K - $175k Plus RSU eligible
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Technical Lead - SurePayroll, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!