Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Expert problem-solvers who are passionate about the Service
industry and can clearly communicate complex technical issues to a
variety of people are encouraged to apply for this Computer
Technician role from Robert Half. If you are a self-motivated
problem solver and would enjoy working in a dynamic and positive
environment, apply now! As the PC Technician, you will work in the
Rochester, New York, region. This role is a long-term contract /
temporary to hire opportunity.
- Complete PC-to-PC data transfers and troubleshoot
software/hardware and break/fix
- Install printers, troubleshoot problems and make repairs
- Document all daily data communication transactions, issues and
solutions or installations
- Communicate with ticket submitters effectively and on a regular
- Diagnose, restore, rebuild, and refurbish computer hardware, such
as PCs, laptops, monitors, servers, and additional IT equipment
- Break down, box and ship old equipment
- Help test functionality and support 50 end users
- Manage imaging and preparation for new computers
- Manage and execute technology implementation projects
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all
- Windows Environment experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do. -
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work
in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more
- 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Rochester , PC Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!