Company: Pomala Systems
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Create project workflow design based on the requirements to
develop & build data structures and architecture.
- Ability to build pipelines to process structured and
- Experience with Spark designing and building end-to-end data
- Understand ETL workflows and ability to work with large amount
of data on Hadoop HDFS using Hive, Spark.
- Ability to leverage Bigdata solutions for predictive modelling,
real-time data analytics and enabling ML models.
- Able to work with Data Scientists and Business team to prepare
& improve actionable data for modelling on continuous integration
and deployment model.
- Collaborate with testing team for bug fixes, troubleshooting
and optimization of datasets. Work loc: Rochester, NY. Travel &
relocation possible to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Mail resume & sal reqmt to Pomala Systems, Inc., 919 Winton Rd, Ste
311, Rochester, NY 14618. Email:--firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Pomala Systems, Rochester , Programmer Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!