Software Quality Technician
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Description:Kodak is Hiring!We are looking for a Software
Quality Technician to join our Print Systems Division in Rochester,
NY.Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the
revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength
of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the
excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable,
profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for
professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next
steps in completing our transformation. We're building a culture
which values creativity in all its forms, having a global
perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that
enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich
heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways,
still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is
truly a place where you can make a difference.POSITION SUMMARYThe
Print Systems Division is seeking a Software Quality Technician to
join the engineering team within its Electro-Photographic Systems
(EPS) group. Your role will be at the center between materials
science, electro-mechanical design, control hardware, and software
development, ensuring robust software quality. As a part of a
multifunctional team, you will play an integral role in
continuously enhancing existing digital high-speed printing
solutions and developing new products.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present a clear, concise, visual message through data, both in
summary and detail.
- Develop, Document, and Execute test plans.
- Develop tools for the testing environment.
- Install, configure, and test desk top applications.
- Perform Software Quality Assurance using modern Testing and
Automation methodologies.REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with Incident Report tracking tools (Atlassian Jira
- PC equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Remote Fleet Management of HW/SW systems, with cloud software
- OS/Software image build and Ghost imaging process.
- Familiarity with image processing, and/or image quality.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
- Highly motivated, aptitude to learn quickly, takes initiative
and works with minimal guidance.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and modern Test
Automation methodologies, development, and tools.
- Experience installing, configuring and testing desktop,
web-based, client/server and cloud applications.
- Basic technical writing skills to support test plan
development, software test documentation, test status and results,
and software problem reports.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTSAssociates
Degree Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
Keywords: Kodak, Rochester , Software Quality Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!