Business Systems Support Technician
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Business Systems Support Technician Job in Rochester
Contract to Hire
Our client, a Rochester, NY based nationwide leader in their
industry, has an immediate job opening for a Business Systems
Support Technician for a contract to hire assignment.
The Business Systems Support Technician provides administration and
end user support for the company’s business applications. In this
role, the Business Systems Support Technician must proactively
support the department’s group goals, as well as the company’s
corporate goals, objectives, and strategies. The work is of a
technical nature but requires exceptional customer service and
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide general end user application support, including the
corporate ERP system and other business related systems.
• Administer corporate applications.
• Maintain application security for system users in accordance with
information technology policy and best practices.
• Maintain service requests status in the company’s service request
• Perform other duties as required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High level of analytical problem-solving ability.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (or other relational
databases), including basic SQL querying skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Microsoft Dynamics-GP application or similar ERP system
experience is a plus.
• Experience with Citrix XenApp is a plus.
Required Education and/or Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or an
equivalent combination of education or experience. Recent graduates
are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested and qualified for this exciting job
opportunity for a Business Systems Support Technician in the
Rochester, NY area please apply today.
Keywords: , Rochester , Business Systems Support Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!