Posted on: May 6, 2021
Systems Engineer Job in Rochester NY:
MODIS is currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer that
is interested in a direct hire opportunity with a growing
organization based in Western New York. The ideal candidate will
have enterprise level system engineering experience.
Responsibility of the System Engineer:
- Provide documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or
modification of networks and data center infrastructure based on
user or system design specifications.
- Conduct server installation, maintenance, documentation and
- Perform application installation, maintenance, documentation
- Conduct network and server performance monitoring and
- Implement, research, and develop IT infrastructure and
- Perform security maintenance.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Help manage outside vendors.
Basic Qualifications of Systems Engineer:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology
curriculum or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience administrating enterprise level
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Microsoft operating
systems, system administration, and system security
- Experience with enterprise level anti-virus, intrusion
detection, SPAM control and similar core systems control products
- Experience with Citrix, NetApp storage, VMWare, Active
Directory and SharePoint is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office and
Server-based Operating Systems.
- SQL Server database administration skills.
- The ability to manage specific tasks as projects both
independently and as directed by management.
- Ability to interpret and implement detailed
Our client is ready to being interviewing for the role of Systems
Engineer. For more information or to be considered for this
position please apply directly to this posting.
Keywords: , Rochester , Systems Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!