Senior Network Architect
Company: ClientSolv Technologies
Posted on: February 25, 2021
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a
decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector
and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration. Job
Description We are seeking a Senior Network Architect for a
contract-to-hire role in Rochester, NH. In this role, you will be
responsible for--technical expertise, strategic planning and
recommendations to executive management for new technologies and
network applications in response to business needs. You will
apply--complex design principles and methodologies--to ensure
cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology without
jeopardizing network integrity.-- Responsibilities
- Evaluate alternative technologies and architectures in relation
to the organization's infrastructure needs.
- Interface with management and vendors to develop and implement
new solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design and manage the rollout of critical network
infrastructures to support company products and services, on both a
strategic (long term) and tactical (immediate term) level.
- Perform analytical, technical, cost analysis and CAPEX
development work in the planning, design, installation and on-going
administration and management of company core data networks.
- Ensure that network infrastructure is fully documented and
performing as required for internal and customer SLA guarantees and
expectations by means of specific metrics and measurements.
- Provide technical expertise to Product Development to develop
new product strategies and enhance existing product sets.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and
engineering design for voice, data and video networks at Access,
Aggregation, and Core network locations.
- General Knowledge of best practices with using switching
interfaces such as GR-303 and TR-08. Also knowledge of SS7, AIN,
- Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data
networks using standards and technologies including but not limited
to: MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.1ah, ADSL2+,
- Working knowledge of cloud service environments (VMWare,
Kubernetes, VNFs, Docker/Containers)
- Superior knowledge, skills and experience with Cisco routing
hardware, software, protocols etc.
- Strong working knowledge of structured cabling systems, network
facilities, electrical, UPS, etc.
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a
technical lead and as a participant in a team environment.
- Router, Switch and IP configuration experience is
- Working knowledge of VoIP networks (Metaswitch and Broadworks)
a plus Education/Experience -- Bachelor of Science degree in
Computer Science or Network Engineering with five or more years
directly related experience in a telecommunications service
provider network. (Proven technical experience may be substituted
for educational requirement). Additional Information This--contract
to hire role will be located onsite in Rochester, NH.
Keywords: ClientSolv Technologies, Rochester , Senior Network Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!