Company: Kodak Alaris
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job Description:About us:
Kodak Alaris is a new company born from one of the world's most
iconic brands; a company that is passionate about using technology
to transform organizations and improve people's lives across the
planet. From digital scanners and intelligent state-of-the-art
software services that power some of the world's largest companies
to photographic paper production, printing kiosks, and a suite of
consumer apps that help people capture and connect with the
emotional moments that define our lives.
Kodak Alaris is seeking an HR Generalist that exhibits strong
decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee
relationships, benefits and payroll administration, staffing
management and training. Top candidate will be comfortable managing
gray areas, effective in scheduling and methodical in the
An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with
fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. Must have
excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability
to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Provides high
quality solutions to drive an engaging and top-performing company
culture. Reporting to the Leader of Human Resources, this position
will reside in our Rochester, NY location.
- Implements and supports human resources programs aligned to the
employment lifecycle, including but not limited to, talent profile
programs, employee relations and engagement, employment processing,
performance management, corrective action, restructuring planning
- Manage payroll and benefits administration.
- Advises supervisors, managers, and employees on consistent
application of established policies and practices. Recommends and
communicates policy changes or clarification as needed. Assists in
development, implementation and communication of new or revised
policies and procedures.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily
employee relations and performance management issues
- Analyze data and collaboratively consult with HR and management
to recommend strategies for identifying and implementing change
including programs, initiatives, process changes, etc.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation and onboarding process.
- Development, administration, and management of HR
- Stays abreast of changes in laws, regulations, policies, and
programs relevant to employee relations and employment
- Identify and participate in continuous
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or relevant
- Relevant HR experience 5-7 years.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Human Resources
programs -- must have benefits and payroll administration
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Applicant
Tracking System, ADP
- Demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity, and a
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal
employment laws and practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment and sensitivity to
changing needs and business situations
This job description is provided as a guide to the main duties and
responsibilities of the role. The employee is required to undertake
such other duties as may be reasonably required
Kodak Alaris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Kodak Alaris, Rochester , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!