Entry-Level Manufacturing opportunities starting at $15.50/hr+ with Benefits on Day 1
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
HNI Corporation -is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We -pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.Gunlocke has multiple
Entry-Level manufacturing jobs available in Wayland, NY.
- $15.50 per hour
- 1st shift opportunities primarily between the hours of
530am-230pm, with daily overtime until 4pm.The types of entry-level
- Machine Operation
- Material Support
- Various roles that require hand crafting furniture
- In this position, you will primarily construct, assemble and/or
pack out parts or products.Why HNI?
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate
access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait
until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- Paid time off -
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valued---to see all that HNI has to offer, please
What is expected?
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HNI Members---we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program!
- Those just entering the workforce, or returning to the
workforce with limited experience
- Those looking to get their foot in the door to manufacturing or
break out of industries such as retail, fast food/restaurant, or
- Pass pre-employment testing
- High school diploma or GED is not required -To apply for a
position, complete an application online or give us a call!
563.272.7446We look forward to hearing from you! -HNI Corporation
-(NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and
building products, operating under two segments. - The -workplace
furnishings segment -is a leading global designer and provider of
commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique
brands. - The -residential building products segment -is the
nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products. -As
one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized
in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors
and was named in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America's
Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek. - -How we act today
protects how we live tomorrow. - Check out our CSR Report here:
-https://www.hnicorp.com/social-responsibility -Diversity, equity,
and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. - We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. -Take a look at our DEI goals here:
-https://www.hnicorp.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion -We offer
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit
www.HNIbenefits.com. -We also invite you to visit us at
-www.HNICorp.com -to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Rochester , Entry-Level Manufacturing opportunities starting at $15.50/hr+ with Benefits on Day 1, Human Resources , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...